• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BUYER BEWARE: Army.CA Shirts

HitorMiss said:
My daughter already says ARMY... Tried to say NAVY and came out "whiny" and just gives a blank stare with Air Force...

Oh for the record "Damn I am good looking!"  8)

So good looking that they had to remove the poster boy from the recruiting website due to overload on the server with all the views, right?  ::)

By the way, I understand that she is doing quite well attempting "sailor".

Wait a few years, it may come out 'boyfriend.'

They say girls date guys that are like their fathers in some ways....
:eek:

Then my grandchilderen will be Godlike in how good they look!  ;D

Can we get a lock? I'm suffocating with all this ego taking up space...

Kyle someday you might be a soldier and be as good me, till then try not to whine about your nipples some of need our sleep

HitorMiss said:
Kyle someday you might be a soldier and be as good me,

But you still wont be aircrew, so you will still be only a minor god.......not a real one

HitorMiss said:
Kyle someday you might be a soldier and be as good me, till then try not to whine about your nipples some of need our sleep

If it's beauty sleep that you're catching up on, better keep those eyes closed for longer....it's not working!

cdnaviator said:
But you still wont be aircrew, so you will still be only a minor god.......not a real one

Funny that...

I do believe there is one trade about god... and it's not aircrew....

Right.. Chaplains...  ;D

Guess that puts me on top!  ;D

Trinity said:
Funny that...

I do believe there is one trade about god... and it's not aircrew....

Right.. Chaplains...  ;D

Guess that puts me on top!  ;D

No, i think you missed the point.....

You WORK for god.....

I AM god...... ;D

get back to work

cdnaviator said:
I AM god...... ;D

As discussed in another thread recently, I would be the one who is like God.  Just looked you up and you are but a nobleman.  Nice try though.  ;D

Aseop

Be sure to have that put on your next PER.. will you  ;D

navymich said:
As discussed in another thread recently, I would be the one who is like God.  Just looked you up and you are but a nobleman.  Nice try though.  ;D

Speaking of someone who should go back to work........

cdnaviator said:
Speaking of someone who should go back to work........

You're definitely not God if you can't tell time....as in it currently being lunchtime!  But thanks for caring.  :D

navymich said:
You're definitely not God if you can't tell time....as in it currently being lunchtime!  But thanks for caring.  :D

Its 1247.......you work again at 1300.....if you're not 15 minutes early, you're 15 minutes late

Hey aesop, you've been on all day.... Silly airforce and getting to sit around.  ;D  :-*

Back