• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BUYER BEWARE: Army.CA Shirts

milnewstbay said:
On the T-shirt, or the nipple?

Nipple, actually.

From Google:

Results 1 - 10 of about 117,000 for runners nipple tape

FYI, if you do a search on just "nipple" and "tape" you get some pretty crazy hits. 

Wow Thanks for the Laugh that was good!

PS~ If you tape a Nursing Pad........or even a Shoulder Pad inside of the Loggo, it may protect you from some future occurences!

~Rebecca~

I have that problem if I wear a uniform shirt with a notebook in the breast pocket, and no undershirt.  Man, that hurts!  Sucks in the summer because it's too hot to wear a shirt and an undershirt.  :-[

EDIT: I suppose using tape is one way to get rid of those nipple hairs!  ;D

How come everyone is blaming the shirt?

What if the problem lies with the nipple?
Maybe he needs to remove the nipple and
I bet he won't have any more problems with chafing.

"Sucks in the summer because it's too hot to wear a shirt and an undershirt."

- It's never too hot to wear a shirt and an undershirt.

Oh my jesus this has made my morning.... hahaha 
laugh.gif

The chafing of ones nipple from wearing an Army.ca t-shirt is only found in people who have no shoulders. Proper exercise will increase the mass of your shoulders thus causing the Army.ca t-shirt to ride higher and away from said nipple. ;D

Ya know.. I haven't had any problems with this chaffing thing you speak of...  ;D

The problem isnt the shirt, its not the embroidery, its not the nipple either.....

Kyle is just a whiny little b***h

;D

cdnaviator said:
I'm not in the airforce. ;)

The chafing serves me right I know, I should have brought my nipple wax.  I just wanted to see how well my "customer service" complaint went.

If there was a prize it would go to The Librarian.  I laughed when I read your post Vern.

cdnaviator said:
The problem isnt the shirt, its not the embroidery, its not the nipple either.....

;D

Agreed, just whiny and weak  ;D

Kyle Burrows said:
I'm not in the airforce. ;)
I'm quite sure that the Air Force's response to this is...."Thank God."

Kyle Burrows said:
If there was a prize it would go to The Librarian.  I laughed when I read your post Vern.

All this could have been avoided had you simply used the "Search" feature so wonderfully provided by Mr. Bobbit.  ;D

HitorMiss said:
Agreed, just whiny and weak  ;D
Just like you!  ;D
The Librarian said:
I'm quite sure that the Air Force's response to this is...."Thank God."

All this could have been avoided had you simply used the "Search" feature so wonderfully provided by Mr. Bobbit.  ;D
Why use the search when there is a perfectly good Librarian who knows how to use the card catalog? :p

Alright , I think I have been pawned, or whatever the kids say these days.

navymich said:
Then wouldn't that mean....

Kyle Burrows = HoM Jr.  ;D

The Horror!! I know he has a HoM Jr. already, but girls are special and usually come out better.  ;D Imagine an actual "little him" running around.  ;)

Pea said:
The Horror!! I know he has a HoM Jr. already, but girls are special and usually come out better.  ;D Imagine an actual "little him" running around.  ;)
He wouldn't be running anywhere.  He would be too busy trying on the new Oakleys dad bought him and looking in the mirror.

HoM's first words were probably something along the lines of "Damn I'm good looking"

Trinity said:
How come everyone is blaming the shirt?

What if the problem lies with the nipple?
Maybe he needs to remove the nipple and
I bet he won't have any more problems with chafing.

The problem lies with the kid (who else would be dumb enough to post something like this  ;D ), but that will have to be another topic.

My daughter already says ARMY... Tried to say NAVY and came out "whiny" and just gives a blank stare with Air Force...

Oh for the record "Damn I am good looking!"  8)

Back