• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Browning Hi Power Argument

Oh please don‘t confuse me....Halifax only has like 85 and I don‘t know which one to go tooooooo................... argggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

*musttttt pick a Timssssssss-*

PS, Im the Hillbilly on that site :)Im with anybody but him, Ive been in his shoes and not going back. Someone should kick him in the *** :)

I think Ebay has *** kicking package you can bid for, lOL

Wow, that kid just got owned.

Should have known better than to wade into the muck with a heavyweight like Bartok.

Infanteer you know what. I think that kid still don‘t get it. Slow day at work today so I lurked around in there for a couple of hours on and off.
He‘s all over the place spouting his pearls of wisdom.

Scary part he ain‘t the only one and there‘s some that are way worse. They‘d last about 2 seconds on this site, before some of the regulars ripped them a new one like Bartok did there.

Shame too as I think there‘s alot of potential there what with the international makeup etc. Moderators there, if they have them, and the regulars who should be policing it, are just not there.

Hey it was a fun little road trip though and maybe we‘ll go back again. Take Old School Jungle and Marauder nest time.

BTW somebody better not forget the timbits this time. :D

Well, I‘ll tell you one thing.

Looking at that mess has made me realize what we got here. It used to be a bit of a cadet/JTF-2 Sniper/Can-I-bring-my-MG-42-to-work kind of place, but I think we have done a pretty good job of policing it up.

I am currently on a close target recce over there to see if we are needed again.

Cheers
Infanteer

Why not just invite this Bartok to our site and forget the other one...?

Or am I missing something?

Big bunch of bullies - picking on that poor, misguided youth.....

Yup that‘s us a bunch of bullies running around the cyber playground with pick axe handles. :D

Where not picking on him, where teaching him. Like some reg force ppl taught me. We tried being nice, then he wouldn‘t lissen, so we yanked on his Jewls. Which got his attention. What he did, is chargable. Or be talking to the high command..

So all and all Wolfe was not even a CF member but a poser. A shame, its too bad there wasn‘t a way to punish the little fraud.

I‘m not so sure, I think he is saying that to avoid incoming fire...he seemed to know what he was talking about in his earlier posts when it came to the militia. I bet you he made that other profile of his "older brother" up to further his lie.

Yes bartok5 and me thinks that also.He‘s going deal with it, Im Emailing the Site Admin to Bann them both. him and his Split personality.

He‘s going to get caught, no matter what. NAH, I wont banned them, if he‘s goiing to get in trouble, he will post it.. LOL I want to be tehre when he does, so I can say Told yah so.

I say let in lie for now, and watch. He apologised and acknowledged he was way off base after being caught and jumped on. I‘ll accept it, until proven otherwise (mind I‘m keeping one eye on the little wanker, I aint that forgiving).

His credibilty there is shot, and the regulars of that site now know it and that some "real Canadian soldiers" are lurking and if needed posting to protect and preserve our rep.

He or others act up again, well they‘‘ll get jumped on again. I‘m going to hang around there now and then, because like this place there are some good conversations going on. Bartok‘s still there too.

If he‘s a legit GGFG then as has been pointed out many times before here "it‘s a real small army." That means by now his CO or OC or worse RSM or CSm have been shown those posts and some poor Guardsman is in the immortal words of Ricky Ricardo "gonna have some splaining to do." :eek:

"Might be too personal but how many terrorists did you end over there?"

OMG what a question!! Excellent response Danjanou.

Back