• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Borden schools?

Christinanina

Inactive
Reaction score
Are the schools in Borden running qualification courses at this time or with covid is that a stand still? I have not been keeping very up to date with provinces outside my own.

Totally an outsider here but a friend was on course last Fall. They were broken into cohorts for isolation and because the course was time-compressed and the usual recreation and other amenities were closed, he found it both intense and boring at the same time. Things may be different now. A lot of the base rules seem to be driven, or at least guided, by local PHU rules and we just came out of lockdown into red.

Thanks for the response. I was kind of hoping you would say they were not. I recently just went sup res to Pres and because my former trade is now two different trades I have to redo occupational training. At my full time job I am filing someone's maternity position so I can't really risk being away that long, I will be fired I am sure.... FML

Back