• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bold Venture (Southern Drive 2002)

C

cagomez

In a week I will be heading south to attend Bold Venture.Really excited about this one, hopefully we will get to use all the high class yank facilities. havent received too much info so if anyone else is going,or has gone before, I would really like to hear some input. All I can assume is that the emphasis will be training on their MOUT (US for FIBUA) site. Hope to see ya there

PS Does anybody know what the weather is like in Kentucky ????!!!!!

Sorry about the multiple posts, browser troubles :)

Hmmm ... high today 54 F (12 C), cooling off to a high of 32F (0 C, or freezing) and a low of 18 F (-8 C) on Sunday ...

(subtract 32, multiply by nine and divide by five to convert from Fahrenheit to Celsius - local weather reports are mostly F vice C)

Here‘s a URL:
http://msnbc.com/news/wea_front.asp?ta=y&tab=BW&tp=&czstr=fort%20knox

A bit of a hint , when down there in casuel conversation with Yank Officer‘s and Troopy‘s ask them about Dubya and what he‘s doing ,what they think and bring up World War and see what they say!
I have been incontact with a few old timer‘s who are still serving in the State‘s and they don‘t like what they are seeing and happening in the State‘s

The Argylls are going to that! Not me though. :crybaby:

You should brag to the yanks about the hockey games!

Hey Fus............we just got back from Ex south bound Trooper 2........we where in Fort Pickett VA.
Very good ex.
Did Live fire MAC (individual, pairs and section), MOUT site (FIBUA), Helo famil with Chinooks and Blackhawks, rappelling and to finish it of you a Coy airmobile attack on MOUT city.........very fun indeed.

Have a good time........watch out for the rodents with no legs that sssssssssssss!!!!

I‘m going to be there as well.

Taking a week of University. (have to pay rent somehow)

Should be awesome. I‘ve wanted to go on Southern Drive since I first joined up.

Been checking the 5 day forecasts. Predicting mostly rain for that week and lows of 0 C. Bless the Infantry Gods !!!. Starting to believe more and more in the weather machine they have going at every military training base. Still looking real forward, been a while since I had hypothermia. :skull:

Back