• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ/SQ at Chilliwack This Summer (You going to be there?)

L

Limpy

I am simply wondering where exactly the courses will be held in terms of barracks at Chilliwack this summer. Will it be around ASU Chilliwack or elswhere? Any one on BMQ from July 2 to Aug. 31? :warstory:

I always get asked "Wasn't chilliwhack closed down"... god it's annoying  :fifty:

Skeleton crew. The cadets got to have somewhere to hang the mod. tents.

Limpy: The shacks at ASU Chilliwack are still in place, and that's where they were running courses in the past, so I assume that's where they'll do it now. It hardly makes sense to put you guys in tents or pay for lodgings where there are dozens of vacant buildings available on base.

Some of the NCOs in my unit passed it downt hat they thought we'd be up in the RCMP recruit barracks, but I'm seeming to doupt that.....and yeah I'll be there, along with five other rangers. What unit are you from?

15th Field Arty. I just got my marching orders and it seems that alot from your outfit make up the majority from any one regiment.

Back