• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Hey everyone. Just stopping in to introduce myself and say hello. 

I'll be starting BMQ sept 24, I was recruited out of the Fredericton RC and just had my file transferred to Kingston.  My husband was actually posted to Toronto and that's where I live but my children live here in Kingston and I wanted to spend sometime with them before I leave.  The process for me took from November to June when I got the call and I was to begin in August but some things happened and I had my enrolment moved to the left to the next available date they could give me.

The trade I chose is ACISS. Which is what I went in for two years ago but VR'd for a family medical emergency.

If anyone in Kingston is looking for a PT buddy I'm down. I feel so out of shape after a long drawn out and complicated move.

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you all! :)

I've only seen a couple people for August 7th BMQ. Anyone else out there? Starting to think it could only be one French and one English platoon. The dates aren't up on the website yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Guys,

I got in under the new Marine Tech trade!!! Got scheduled for basic starting July 22, and was wondering who else on here was going then?

Cheers!

As of July 4th, I have cleared all the hurdles of the application process, and I'm sitting on the Merit/Competition List.  I am hoping to get a BMQ before the snow flies...  but I know that I have to "Hurry up and Wait" lol ::) :facepalm:

Is anyone else starting BMQ on august 28th?? Be great to have a few familiar faces ahead of time

Sapper709 said:
Is anyone else starting BMQ on august 28th??

John0494 said:
BMQ or BMOQ?

Could be BMQ.

A BMQ starts on 28 Aug., 2017.
http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

Is anyone starting BMQ October 16, or does anyone know bmq dates for October

psinyk said:
does anyone know bmq dates for October

October 16, 2017

October 30, 2017
http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

I have Basic Training for Sept 11, 2017. Was curious if any one else has the same date?

From Calgary AB

Mikem2 said:
I have Basic Training for Sept 11, 2017. Was curious if any one else has the same date?

From Calgary AB
I have basic training on Sept 18th.

At the end of the day, it's all about numbers.

I have basic on Oct 30 too! Coming from Vancouver for Marine Tech.

It's gonna be a long 2 months to wait - better get on that PT

Back