• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Can also confirm those dates and added a few more from an employee who had access to the updated list from Monday if anyone wanted to know some dates in August :)

17 April
24 April
19 June
24 July
31 July
7 August
8 august
14 August
28 August

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello Everyone.  Welcome to the July 31 BMQ thread! I received an email today with my offer. Looking forward to hearing from those of you who will be joining me on the 31st.

K-Nato87 said:
Hello Everyone.  Welcome to the July 31 BMQ thread! I received an email today with my offer. Looking forward to hearing from those of you who will be joining me on the 31st.

What trade did you get offered? Congrats. I'm hoping for a July BMQ as my MCC says I should be in for April 19th selection.

lohocard said:
What trade did you get offered? Congrats. I'm hoping for a July BMQ as my MCC says I should be in for April 19th selection.

Artillery :)

Thanks so much. Good luck!

lohocard said:
Can also confirm those dates and added a few more from an employee who had access to the updated list from Monday if anyone wanted to know some dates in August :)

17 April
24 April
19 June
24 July
31 July
7 August
8 august
14 August
28 August

Nice good info to know. Wonder when / if my process finishes when mine will be.

Buck_HRA said:
This is the information available to me at the moment and is subject to change based on the needs of the CAF and CFLRS (i.e. I am NOT posting on behalf of either organization)

Upcoming start dates:
17-Apr-17 (3 serials)
24-Apr-17 (2 serials)
19-Jun-17 (3 serials)
24-Jul-17 (4 serials)
31-Jul-17 (3 serials)

Cheers

Hey, Sorry but what do the Serials mean? Is that how many platoons/groups there will be?

I just call the call yesterday! See all of you guys then! Got in for Artillery Soldier  ;D

Whoo Hoo!!!!! Congrats!! When you get your email, update your signature line. When do you swear in?

I got in for Artillery as well! Pumped to meet you all! See you guys then.

Hey guys!

I will be joining BMQ with you guys, hope to have fun.  :salute: :cdn:

Recruiting Centre: Calgary
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: Vehicle Technician
Trade choice 2: Aircraft Structure Technician
Trade choice 3:
Apply: August 23th 2016
First Contact: October 11th, 2016
CFAT: Passed October 24th, 2016
Medical: Jan 24th, 2017 (Completed)
Interview: Jan 24th, 2017 (Completed)
Merit Listed: Unkown
Position offered: March 27th, 2017
Swearing in: July 11th, 2017
BMQ: July 24th, 2017

I'm also going to be with you guys for BMQ
I was accepted for Avionics system tech !
Got the call couple weeks ago, was so excited !

Back