• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Blaffin said:
Start August 17th. From Halifax

I wonder if we have the same class. I believe there will be two classes starting on the 17th. What trade are you going after? Congrats btw  :salute:

Not sure what that means? NCM. How old are you? Have you heard of anyone else with the same start date?

Blaffin said:
Not sure what that means? NCM. How old are you? Have you heard of anyone else with the same start date?

Naval combat information operator. No, I haven't heard anything from anyone around my area. I'm swearing in on the 30th of July so I don't know anybody here yet haha

Starting the 10th also! But french platoon
@Megazoul Im 17 so you might not be the youngest lol

I have a feeling we'll be having a very young BMQ platoon here haha. That means getting jacked up even harder?!

Futur Infantryman here also! I'm guessing Infantry school will be the most challenging physically and BMQ will be the most challenging mentally

berubenic said:
Futur Infantryman here also! I'm guessing Infantry school will be the most challenging physically and BMQ will be the most challenging mentally

Oh no, I'm going to be a Materials Technician.

I should have reworded that to "I expected to hear that out of a future infantryman such as yourself."

I was under the assumption that BMQ Land was done in St. Jean directly after BMQ.
I'll be heading to Borden after St. Jean. Is it possible I'll be doing BMQ-L there?
The problem with joining the military is everyone tells you something different. I'm finding out that a good portion of what I thought I knew is incorrect.....I think :facepalm:

I'm not qualified to answer that question. That said...brace yourself for Base Boredom, and the nearby town of Anguish. Where dreams go to die.  8)

You could end up anywhere after basic. You should just focus on passing each course and not worry about the next one. I was told Kingston after BMQ and ended up in Wainwright Alberta for almost a year. 

Hey guys, I just accepted an offer for combat engineer starting on the 17th! Can't wait to see you guys there!

Back