• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Have you gone for your interview yet? They discuss that with you there.

But yes, you do get paid. My friend who's doing his BMQ now says he's getting about $1,200 a month.

Not sure if anyone here is still keeping an eye out for posts but since both platoons got our posting messages, are any of you headed to PSTC kingston?

Yes I just got my call today. Going through a ton of information, seeing what all I need to do now. Congrats guys. Maybe we should start a facebook page.  :)

Yeah I'll start one up ASAP. I've also come in contact with 2 more recruits that will be joining us

Hi everyone,
Was just curious when the dates are for bmq this year (my trade is med tech). Anyone know?
Thanks!!

A list of BMQ start and end dates are posted on the CFLRS under graduation ceremonies
http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

I received my offer on the March 17th that said I would be required to arrive on the 18th of April. I accepted the offer and my enrollment is March 25th. Haven't been given a platoon number yet, but I'll definitely be there at the same time as you guys.

I have to show up before 8am the 18th of april! Looking forward to a great career with the best our country has to offer!!
:cdn:

Nic.Robinson17 said:
I have to show up before 8am the 18th of april! Looking forward to a great career with the best our country has to offer!!
:cdn:

Before 0800. Guess you'll be heading in on the 17th.

Just got a call with an offer for Weapon Engineering Technician for the navy.

I'll see you all there!!

I'm hoping for that date aswell. The guy who looks after my file is on leave till next week

Back