• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Really!? Wow dude lol, congrats! But damn, that is seriously short notice.

Ya I was kind of expecting call but when they said I was going to leave in 2 days i was kinda shocked, but it's also a kind of advantage no time to worry or over think just get ready and go.

So when do you swear in then if you were just called? You're definitely on a budget for time haha

I swear in Friday in Toronto and fly out Saturday. I find out all the travel arrangements at my swearing in. 

Oh! Neato, so I'll definitely bump into you then and the others at Pearson then.

Ya hopefully syked to get everything done and get there I can almost start counting the hours.  :camo:

its gonna be fun fellas, a good experience! ill be the smallest guy there, so you will know who I am! lol

Don't worry about that! Teamwork! One team one goal! I will be the mother crying missing my kid lol

SubSailor said:
its gonna be fun fellas, a good experience! ill be the smallest guy there, so you will know who I am! lol

Lemme know if you beat 5'6 height :crybaby:

Nothing left to do but laundry, pack the bags, and find a photo. Literally going to be THAT GUY at this rate.

Already there! I forgot about the photo I didn't get a frame lol canex here I come!

Supposed to get the frame at the Canex anyways lol. So you didn't bring a photo then :S?

I'm just taking a photo I already had printed and framed at home. No time to go get my sons recent pics printed haha

Lol fair enough. I am so boned. Does it have to be a meaningful picture of someone or can it be multiple people?

Alright fellas and lady, tomorrow is a defining moment in all of our lives. Best of luck, see you soon, and never give up!  :cdn:

Got my week 3 patch today. Picture doesn't matter just make sure it's humans you know lol. And the frames here at canex are like cheap plastic things if you want to be fancy just buy one I don't think they'll care. Someone in my pod brought one from home and they didn't get in any trouble at all.

Back