• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

I'm taking off two weeks before start day to start preparing and travel for a week. I was told either this week or next week I would receive the details, anxious about it!

I was told I should get my package by Sept 12, and I got it today, so right on schedule. My serial for BMQ is 0057, let me know when you guys get yours.  :)

Hey, just looking to see who else is heading to St. Jean, Quebec for BMQ from Kingston, ON November 1st (or a bit earlier). I have ten days to decide whether or not I will drive there myself. Anyone want to head there at the same time (in separate vehicles of course). I could use some help with directions to get there. Thanks.

Good Luck to all of you starting tomorrow. Be ready. You start tomorrow not Monday! Be focused "the game" starts when you've picked up your luggage and waiting for the bus!!

mrjasonc said:
Good Luck to all of you starting tomorrow. Be ready. You start tomorrow not Monday! Be focused "the game" starts when you've picked up your luggage and waiting for the bus!!

Thanks Exaclty

Bring your car.
Trust that you'll be hurting for it badly come your week 6 Weekend.

Is anyone going to care if I show up wearing flip flops from travelling? If they crack down immediately that makes me nervous...

I'm traveling in attire prepared for a lot of walking.
&Thank-You mrjasonc!

I just got mine today!! I'm so excited to leave, this next month will go by slowly!!! I'm in 0057!!

My husband is in the military an I went to the gym where they were practicing for the force test. They let me join in I passed all o the events but my upper body was pretty sore the next day. The drag is the hardest.

I'm merit listed for combat engineer so crossings fingers I get a call and see you there myself!

mike12255 said:
Why will we be hurting so bad for it jay?

Because it's awful to take taxis or buses everywhere (to me) on your weekends off instead of driving yourself.

Yeah, 3 days ago, a recruiter mentioned that I should take it. I think I probably will. Also, is it true that all recruits get a week off for the Christmas holidays if you're attending BMQ during December?

CFLRS will go on Christmas Block leave.  An educated estimate would be from after duty 19 Dec (Friday) with a report back date of 03 or 04 Jan (Sat or Sun).  You'll find out for sure once you are there.

Good luck !

Back