• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Hey guys I was sworn in today and I was wondering if anyone else who has sworn in has noticed their platoon serial number? We can figure out who's going to be in a platoon together. Mine is R0050E.

November 10? Isn't that a little late in the year, or does it split into two phases due to the Christmas break? I didn't know BMQs were run that late.....

I have my fingers crossed, to answer your question though. I sure hope so.

Yes, there's three weeks off for Christmas, right after week four. I'm not positive, but I suspect it's the last BMQ of 2014.

Hello, congrats to you guys! I am also slated to go to BMQ that day for WFE tech. What are you guys doing in the time left?

Making the best of my job, as my supervisor wasn't impressed that I'm leaving. Waiting on the official job offer package to arrive!

Lol I haven't told my work yet. I have to give them 2 weeks notice. Are you taking any time off before you go?

Well, then. I have learned something new today. I did not think BMQs ever got split like that.

In any event, congratulations to you for having persevered through selection and got the call. You must be thrilled. If the stars are right, I'll see you there for Combat Engineer.

Platoon 0052. Heading out from Toronto at 12:15pm on Westjet 586. Anyone on the same flight??

Back