• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

onlytyy said:
Hey guys! I'm also going to be going to BMQ on August 8th! Super excited to be meeting a whole bunch of new guys & gals! I got accepted for a Avionics Systems Technician for the Air Force! I'll be leaving from Ottawa! :cdn:

Hey, Congrats! :) Not too long to wait now. I'll see you there!

marinemech said:
Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Off topic but just realized how useful Tapatalk is! It's so much easier to browse this site on my phone now so cheers! :camo:

Anyone flying in Saturday? Don't have my flight enough yet.. But likely an afternoon flight.

cac1993 said:
Anyone flying in Saturday? Don't have my flight enough yet.. But likely an afternoon flight.
I am driving up, got approval from the CFRC, flight wise finalized details we will get on the 18th (be either the 11am or 4 pm flights)

Got the call this morning. I'll be heading Halifax  to BMQ on the 17th for the course on the 19th. Anyone else going?

[:D This guy just got the call this morning... Swearing in October 7th and BMQ on the 17th.

Keep in contact with the recruiters. You should also get an offer email with all of the details. Congrats though, I'm sure you are just as excited as I. My names Rick aka Private Best. I'll see you in st.jean

I'll see you all there, coming from Toronto! When is everyone swearing in?

I go in on Oct 6

Looking forward to meeting you all in Quebec!

Rbest said:
[:D This guy just got the call this morning... Swearing in October 7th and BMQ on the 17th.

ya i have my offer and i accpeted it, but no oath date yet. im coming from Ottawa and there recruiting center is kinda slow :'(

ill be there on the 15th

aka Pvt Genge

good luck boys see you then

Yeah I'm excited and nervous and not too sure what to expect but it will be worth it. Did they send you any info on rules and regulations for basic. And also do you know what the process is for swearing in?

I got a bit of information. I went in and got some paperwork to take with me to Saint Jean.
As for the swearing in, all I know is to show up at 8am at my local center. Where are you from?

I am from Belleville ontario 15mins from CFB Trenton I have to call Monday and figure it out. I found the kit list on the forces site and there's a lot of stuff we need to bring. And get

Back