• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

Hi I am not sure if you will get this message... But I am in the recruitment process and have applied for Navy Steward.

Been looking on here for female navy steward's so I can ask a million questions lol

I just received and email to book my appointment for aptitude test. Not very far along but how is your life as a Steward going. Have you been posted to a base as opposed to a ship???

Any information from recruitment  up to bmq to present work as a steward  would be good !! I'm 37 and have 3 kids so I know it's going to be a tough process but I want the career very much !!

Thanks look forward to hearing from you jesso :)

Want to be Navy said:
Any information from recruitment  up to bmq to present work as a steward  would be good !! I'm 37 and have 3 kids so I know it's going to be a tough process but I want the career very much !!

Steward: Training/the work (merged)
http://army.ca/forums/threads/42365.0
8 pages.

Good luck!

BTW This is a 2006 thread.

Does everyone already know flight details and signing date? We are down to the wire now and I still have not heard!

Contact your MCC.  If you got an offer you should have been told when swearing in is.  You will get your travel package at swearing in.

PUMPED!! One week! This is insane, my process was so quick I love it. Gotta take two flights to get to Montreal though, first time having to go through an airport by myself.

Whoops though, I start 2 weeks ahead of you not one lol. I start august 3rd.

Thanks! I did that, but nothing yet. Tomorrow is another day though! All I know is I'm there for the 3rd haha
Cannot wait to meet you all.

km1984 said:
I swear in July 31st and fly august 1st.

Damn that is close to one another, I swear in July 21 and fly out august 1st. I find out everything in a couple days.

Back