• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

No idea what my course number is, but I'm slated for an April 20th bmq as an Artilleryman.

My husband just got the call today, he'll be going as Weapons Tech - Land

Feel free to join the facebook page: bmq April 20th 2015 to get a peek at some of the people you might be training with. :)

I went in Facebook, just wrote "bmq april" into the search engine and then got the group "BMQ April 20th 2015".

Try that. :nod:

Anyone that wants advice about BMQ feel free to message me. I'm graduating BMQ this Thursday thank fuck it's over with

Hi, I saw on forces.ca, there is a BMQ starting date on May 25th... I was wondering if anyone is on it.
I am not. I was wondering how much in advance did you find out about your date for BMQ.
Thank you!

I'm hoping to get loaded onto this course...last time I called up my CFRC they told me my reference checks were still on going. That was about 3 weeks ago..and even two weeks before that people were telling me they received calls so heres to hoping I can make this course date. Good luck!

I just called the recruiter today to check the status of my application. I was told that my reference checks are done however they are still conducting some checks before they can give me an answer.

So far I've passed my medical test, fitness test, CFAT, and the interview which means that as far as I know I don't have anything left to do so there's a chance that I might make this batch.  :D

Could you link me to the page where you found that date?

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

Hey I am on this course and I found out at the tail end of April so almost a months notice. Hope this helps!  :cdn:

Back