• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Regular Force 2005 - 2017 [Merged]

That's odd you still haven't received your flight info, I literally received mine a couple days after my job offer. I will be flying out from Toronto, but that's the last plane I will be taking the departing time and date as follows: 24 January 2015, 16:30.

hey everyone! I'm heading out from London ON on the 10th.

AVS tech if anyone was wondering.

:subbies:

I got in as combat engineer, see you men there! I fly from Edmonton on Jan 24th, BMQ starts the 26th.

Scrap422 said:
The plane from TO to Montreal will be small just a heads up if you have any flying [...]

Not necessarily.  In fact, it will likely be one of the bigger airplanes (B777, B767, A330) if he flies with Air Canada as those flights serve primarily as a reposition flight for those aircraft types between Toronto and Montreal.  If you fly Westjet well, it's going go be a B737..,

you guys are lucky! i called 1-2weeks ago and my recruiter told me my documents was on the commander desk. im waiting as amoured soldier. good luck for your qmb guys!

Ilapplante said:
you guys are lucky! i called 1-2weeks ago and my recruiter told me my documents was on the commander desk. im waiting as amoured soldier. good luck for your qmb guys!

OK. 

This site is being run with the intent of being a professional site for discussion.  Illiterate posts by persons who are unable to post using the English language in a proper form; using correct grammar, capitalization and sentence structure usually indicate that that person is unsuitable for acceptance into a profession where clear and concise communication in all forms is necessary to saving lives.  If you can not post in a manner where you make correct usage of the English language in the written form, your posts will be deleted.

First and Last WARNING.

I'm headed off to BMQ on January 5 as well. Crewman. I'll see you there!

I'm out of London on the 3rd, if you guys are curious as to who I am when you get there, look for the tallest bastart around, I'm 6'8"

Damn that's tall..I'm only about 5'11"

I swore in yesterday. Flying out on the third as well from PEI. Home stretch!

Spenny312 said:
I'm out of London on the 3rd, if you guys are curious as to who I am when you get there, look for the tallest bastart around, I'm 6'8"

I thought I was tall at 6'5 but damn dude..

00063E here as well. Somebody at my swearing in dropped out, so we've already lost one.  ::)

kweh said:
00063E here as well. Somebody at my swearing in dropped out, so we've already lost one.  ::)

There were only four people swearing in here and only two of us are going for Jan 5th.

Back