• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ Nov 2010

chappyk said:
Okay, there has to be more people going to Basic in November in here?  Anyone else browsing the Forum going?

Well I will take this opportunity to pipe up.  I have been browsing this forum for months now (excellent site & great resource), so I suppose it is time for my first post  ;)  I will be attending BMQ starting Nov 22 as LCIS Tech. 

canadiansavage said:
Well I will take this opportunity to pipe up.  I have been browsing this forum for months now (excellent site & great resource), so I suppose it is time for my first post  ;)  I will be attending BMQ starting Nov 22 as LCIS Tech.

See you there. I start the 22nd as well. What CRFC did you go to/being sworn in at?

Hey guys,

I'm leaving on the 29th of November(LCIS Tech). Anyone on the same schedule?

gwones said:
Hey guys,

I'm leaving on the 29th of November(LCIS Tech). Anyone on the same schedule?

Yes! Potential Med Tech here. I swear in on the 24th and head out to St. Jean for the 29th.

I'm getting sworn in on the 26th of this month... but they didn't tell me when my BMQ is, seems odd but I guess I will find out on the 26th :).

CDN Aviator said:
Why didnt you ask ?

She said that they would get in touch with me before the 26th, but its been a few months now and the date is closing in, I'm going to give them a call on monday to find out :).

Danneskjold said:
Yes! Potential Med Tech here. I swear in on the 24th and head out to St. Jean for the 29th.

Are you, by any chance, coming from the CFRC Mississauga? I also swear-in on the 24th :)

Bluechip said:
My BMQ begins Nov 29th for Ammo Tech. Ill cya there gwones.

Congratulations :) I'll see you soon!

gwones said:
Are you, by any chance, coming from the CFRC Mississauga? I also swear-in on the 24th :)

Congratulations :) I'll see you soon!

I'm getting sworn in a bit before you at CRFC Mississauga on the 17th and leaving the 22nd. :p What trade?

gwones said:

I am! So I will see you there. You should be able to recognize me by the decidedly weepy mother sitting by my side...

Are you flying out afterwards, or were you planning to make a road trip of it?

Back