• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

NA108

Inactive
Reaction score
I’m giving myself until this September do my CFAT to join the regular force. Can someone please share their experiences in BMQ and what should I focusing on with my training right now to better prepare myself for Basic training.
My 2 main top choices of trades are intelligence officer or infantry officer. Which is more suitable for a female officer or what the different challenges in both trades? I also have my degree and they said they honour it and so I’ll be able to do another training which will be the officers training, how should I prepare myself for that?

"intelligence officer or infantry officer"
Now that's a difference in objectives.
You’re most definitely right! But I see myself getting into either one of em and growing into either fields. I just want to hear people's personal experience about either fields.

"intelligence officer or infantry officer"
Now that's a difference in objectives.
Run a lot. Do lots of push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups. Lift lots of heavy things. Walk around with lots of heavy things. Try not to injure yourself.
Thank you kindly, I’ve been doing that on a regular basis almost becoming a habit so I guess I should be just fine

I just want to hear people's personal experience about either fields.
NA108, you are not likely to hear many personal experiences in this thread as it is:

Recruits Only. Open discussion for new members ONLY. Board is unmoderated, any advice given here may be inaccurate or incomplete. Once you hit 250 posts you will no longer have access to this board!

Back