• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ August 2007 - ALL locations

What is everyone's course number for August 13
Mine is 0074

Frank    :cdn:

if anybody for the august 13th course is leaving saturday on the train, wanna split a cab? lol.

I'm off to basic now, good luck everyone, talk to you in November prehaps.

Anybody coming from Montréal? Doesn't seem like to many coming from good ol' MTL!  I start BMQ the 21st.....cant wait :salute:  Oh and how do you know what platoon you are in before even going to st-jean?

They told us some numbers while we were being sworn in. Although it was pretty mixed in with the 4 hours of paperwork and with nothing with it listed in front of me I can't remember mine.

does the paperwork say wich platoon? cause i cant find it on mine anywere.  Going aug 20th

Assuming you had the exact same process as I did. The sheet is in the left side of your welcome aboard folder from signing in. It's the typed out sheet that as a rookie is impossible to read for the most part. Line 3. has a series of numbers in a bracket the last portion of those seem to be your platoon number.

I seem to be in 0076 if I'm right on that being the correct number.

Back