• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ August 2007 - ALL locations

Im sure most of us swore in today, so its time to find out how others are getting there. I will be leaving from windsor at 6am on via train 70, in the first car. Anyone else gonna be getting on that train? I was also told we can bring laptops and use them after 6... is anyone bringing a laptop with them?

I've gone through the entire process (CFAT, Med, Interview) and everything went well. Apparently my background check is taking longer than usual in Ottawa,  I may have some debt collectors that need to be paid.  I was hoping to go Aug 6 but if the ceremony has already been held am i too late? is there another BMQ in September? anyway my career counselor said he'd call me within a week and let me know whats going on.

I'm taking the train (#70) on Aug. 4th at 9:50 or so out of Oakville.  Then I think there's a connection in Toronto to Montreal.  Just got sworn in today at CFRC London and all went really well.  Just wondering when they're going to come and get my stuff to put it storage for me........ should find out soon I hope.

I will be on train 84 at 9:50 from Guelph to Toronto.Then train 60 from there to Montreal..comfort class! I board that last rain around 11:30.

Not really sure what car...... I don't think it says on my ticket.  I'll be riding "Comfort class", which if my memory serves me is like riding coach on a plane.  I think Via1 is first class on the train...... I guess I'm not to ride in stlye like you!

mike1234 said:
I'm taking the train (#70) on Aug. 4th at 9:50 or so out of Oakville.  Then I think there's a connection in Toronto to Montreal.  Just got sworn in today at CFRC London and all went really well.  Just wondering when they're going to come and get my stuff to put it storage for me........ should find out soon I hope.

Hahaha Mike I was the dude in black with the mad amount of stitches and staples in my head.. Someone cracked me a few times with a baseball bat Saturday night.. Anyways see you on the train.

I was actually wondering what had happened to your head. It looks tough as hell anyway!
I was the shorter guy with glasses.  I'm pretty sure we were the only two going infantry at the swearing in.......

recruited said:
Your not supposed to block the bat with your head!!!! ;D

It was dark and I didn't use my head to block the bat, I used my face 8). The head injury is from falling into a brick wall after being hit with the bat.

HAHAHA. Just out of curiousity, did you do that to stop the bat from smashing the brick wall?

I'm not kidding. I've seen people do things like that before. In fact, I am one of those people.

Well I hope that no one that stupid is joining our Army.. lol.

Dontgo said:
HAHAHA. Just out of curiousity, did you do that to stop the bat from smashing the brick wall?

Don't be absurd. To tell you the truth I dont remember any of it, I've just gone by what other people have told me.

I'm a goalie in hockey and I've had two concussions and after waking up from both I asked if I had stopped it. So that's where that first comment came from.

Back