• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ August 2007 - ALL locations

Hey fellas, im getting sworn in on Aug. 1st and leaving for Basic in St. Jean, Quebec on Aug. 27th to Nov. 3rd. Anyone comming with me!!???

Canadian Kid said:
Hey fellas, im getting sworn in on Aug. 1st and leaving for Basic in St. Jean, Quebec on Aug. 27th to Nov. 3rd. Anyone comming with me!!???

Nov 3rd? Are you regs? I thought BMQ was roughly 14 weeks now... My date is Aug 13-Nov16.

Well the date kinda struck me a little odd, because CFRC told me August 12th to Nov 16th... Which compared to you is a week or two earlier start and about 2 weeks extra on the end.. I thought it was a long time, so I questioned them and they confirmed it. That time frame is a little over 14 weeks.

Your time frame isn't even 10 weeks. 8 weeks from Aug 27th to Oct 27th, and then less than a week to Nov 3rd.. that's 9 weeks. Wanna switch?  :dontpanic:

Fry said:
Well the date kinda struck me a little odd, because CFRC told me August 12th to Nov 16th... Which compared to you is a week or two earlier start and about 2 weeks extra on the end.. I thought it was a long time, so I questioned them and they confirmed it. That time frame is a little over 14 weeks.

Your time frame isn't even 10 weeks. 8 weeks from Aug 27th to Oct 27th, and then less than a week to Nov 3rd.. that's 9 weeks. Wanna switch?  :dontpanic:

Don't switch. looking back on it, Id bet you'll miss it ;)

BMQ is the same lenght for everyone......one of you has his dates wrong

well... yesterday apparently was my swearing in, but nobody called me or notified me which is ridiculous, but i spoke to the captain and he said he did notice nobody gave ME any notice, so my next swearing in should be around july 30th, hopefully.

Hey everybody, just stumbled on this great site! Well I got my call yesterday for 011 and starting basic on 19th of august......its been 7 months!!  :D

I haven't gotten a course serial yet, not that I'm worried or anything, swearing is in coming up and 1 month til I have to be there woohoo!

Your serial is on the front page of the package they send you in the mail.

I read over the 2 things they sent me and it isn't on there. I just got a letter telling me when my swearing in was and the generic package for Candidate Course Study Package. No course serial anywhere

rcrgruntsgirl said:
I read over the 2 things they sent me and it isn't on there. I just got a letter telling me when my swearing in was and the generic package for Candidate Course Study Package. No course serial anywhere

If you really want to know, call your CFRC....

For those of us in Vancouver B.C.........swearing in ceremony on the 19th whos going?

Back