• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMQ August 2007 - ALL locations

After being in a few fights in and out of the ring I'm comforted knowing I wont be the only one there who's had a few blows to the head...... ;D

Hey guys, I'll be joining the Aug 20th group  ;D  I'm going 011.  Swearing in is Aug 2nd.  I'm coming from Windsor.  Cya soon :salute:

its getting closer. my swearing in is on monday. visiting my bro this weekend since i dont have much time.

How on earth  do you forget your swear in date :p

I'm  getting so  excited,  and pushing  my physical limits more then  ever. I don't think Ive ever  sweat more in my life . But then again  us ladies don't sweat we glow...buckets and buckets  of  glow HAHAHAHA Who  so who else has finished  up  their auto biographies  got bank  statements and has started  packing? see you the  19th

Just got the call today for armour crewmen. :)
Swear in date - Aug 2
BMQ - Aug 20 - Nov 23

Swearing in August 2nd. BMQ is Aug 20th - Nov 23. I'm going Combat engineer, If anyones flying out of abbotsford BC pm me.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, its coming so fast... Only 5 full days before we leave, does that not scare anyone else?

Lmao..its perfectly normal to feel some anxiety about the unknown.I am excited,nervous,anxious, all good though.I have been waiting for this for awhile so a little anxious to get going.

Since a few of us are gonna be on the same train, i have an "exciting" way to pay for the cab. What we can do is group together and we all do paper rock sicissor and the odd one out has to pay, i think that would make it a lil bit funner. We'd get reimburst any way so it doesn't really even matter.

Or ...since we have all been working on our running anyways, we could have the driver stop 1-2 km away from the base and when hes not looking everyone make a break for it.The slowest guy who gets caught has to pay. ;D But really...im willing to pitch in to help out with the fare.

Wow, I hope we haven't all lost our sense of humor, thought my last post would at least get a chuckle.Humor..tends to alleviate stress when appropriate.Anyways, those leaving this coming weekend see you there.

I think someone mentioned earlier it would be easier for one of us to pay anyways so we don't all have to do the reimbursement thing... Five days, wow.. Anyone else throw a going away party this weekend? Mine was unreal, family, friends, lots of booze and lots of food. All I know is that after last night it's feeling a whole hell of a lot harder to leave.

Arsenal said:
Five days, wow.. Anyone else throw a going away party this weekend? Mine was unreal, family, friends, lots of booze and lots of food. All I know is that after last night it's feeling a whole hell of a lot harder to leave.

Your not alone in that boat, Many people are feeling the same fears or nervous, including me, but were all in the same boat :)
Good luck to you, see you in a few weeks

i actually like the idea from the beav, slowest one has to pay. If I didn't have 2 HEAVY bags to carry i could really see myself doing that, lol.

Back