• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ May 5th, 2014

powerrussia

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone else here is going to be at the May 5th BMOQ.

My serial is 0034, joining as Pilot.

Nice, looks like we will be on the same BMOQ together. I'm also joining as a Pilot.

GToth199 said:
Any word if this will be one of the rumored short courses?

Gtoth, from what the recruiting center told me here in Winnipeg, it runs from May 5th, to August 8th. I am not sure if that is shorter than the usual or not.

Yeah the folks here in edmonton said the same, May 5 - Aug 8, i think its the standard 13 week course, the only thing thats changed is the fitness testing is gonna be different.

verstrat10 said:
Yeah the folks here in edmonton said the same, May 5 - Aug 8, i think its the standard 13 week course, the only thing thats changed is the fitness testing is gonna be different.
"Standard" for DEO has been 15 weeks, and looking at a calendar, 5 May- 8 Aug is 14 weeks. So take from that what you will...

Yeah thats my bad, I went on the CFLRS website and it definitely says DEO entry for BMOQ is 15 weeks.

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school-basic-training.page?

I just got enrolled today for DEO Pilot, I'll see you guys May 5th at St. Jean! I wonder if any of us Pilot's will be on the same platoon?

As far as I can tell (from this thread at least) the only people confirmed so far are pilots...

Congrats to you all!

Still waiting my air factor... As reference, when did you go to ASC?

Mab, I went to ACS somtime in November, don't really remember when. My air factor didnt come in till mid January sometime.

Thanks guys! I went to ASC in March and was hoping to be selected for BMOQ in May (in the French platoon who starts May 12th)... Maybe I'm rushing things a little bit. I will keep my fingers crossed maybe I will receive a call in the next days/weeks.

Good luck at St-Jean!

Mab163 said:
Thanks guys! I went to ASC in March and was hoping to be selected for BMOQ in May (in the French platoon who starts May 12th)... Maybe I'm rushing things a little bit. I will keep my fingers crossed maybe I will receive a call in the next days/weeks.

Good luck at St-Jean!

I'm going to be on that platoon, brushing up on my PT and studying for exams make for a lovely combination.

Back