• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BMOQ January 7th

MusclesGlasses

Inactive
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for BMOQ forJan 7th so I figured I'd start one.

I'm in for DEO MARS course # 0010E, and fly to Montreal on January 5th. Good luck and I look forward to meeting you all.

Fair winds and following seas.

Kyle

I will be there for the Jan 7th BMOQ as well, I just got the call yesterday for DEO Pilot!! I love these Forums I don't know where I'd be today without them.
Excited for St-Jean!

Jacky

I'm jealous, hoping to get my call. If I don't hear anything in the next day or two I'm going to call CFRC and ask if there's any news - I know things don't happen immediately but suspense is killing me :)

MMSS said:
I'm jealous, hoping to get my call. If I don't hear anything in the next day or two I'm going to call CFRC and ask if there's any news - I know things don't happen immediately but suspense is killing me :)

What did you apply for?

I am also waiting. My recruiter said I will know by the end of the month if I made it to the Jan 7th BMOQ or if I have to wait until the next fiscal year.

KingofKeys said:
What did you apply for?

I am also waiting. My recruiter said I will know by the end of the month if I made it to the Jan 7th BMOQ or if I have to wait until the next fiscal year.

DEO MARS. At the interview I was told that I should be very competitive, but there's no way to predict how many applicants will be ranked higher than I was.

edit: Looks like I will be joining you guys after all! Just got a reply saying that I was selected. :)

MMSS said:
DEO MARS. At the interview I was told that I should be very competitive, but there's no way to predict how many applicants will be ranked higher than I was.

edit: Looks like I will be joining you guys after all! Just got a reply saying that I was selected. :)

Great news! looking forward to meeting you guys.

Same. As I've said before, I'm glad I won't be the only 30-something on course.

MMSS said:
Same. As I've said before, I'm glad I won't be the only 30-something on course.

Congrats MMSS. I have a feeling I will also be joining you guys shortly. We'll see :)

Thanks! As Red Green says, I'm pulling for you, we're all in this together.

Selection board for Engineer Officer takes place today, so I am hoping for a call within a week or two :)  ;D

MusclesGlasses said:
I didn't see a thread for BMOQ forJan 7th so I figured I'd start one.

I'm in for DEO MARS course # 0010E, and fly to Montreal on January 5th. Good luck and I look forward to meeting you all.

Fair winds and following seas.

Kyle

Looks like we will be in the same platoon.  :) See you there.

All you MARS folks are filling up this Jan 7th BMOQ really fast. Spare some for the rest of us :p

MMSS said:
His MOSID shows 00207 which is MARS.

That's right.
MMSS: Congratulations by the way; looking forward to meeting you there! Did you find out which platoon you'll be in yet?

duy said:
Did you find out which platoon you'll be in yet?

Congrats Duy!  Looking forward to meeting you.  As far as the platoons go, I think there are only two starting that day for officers,  one French and one English. I  don't have my paperwork in me with the number on it,  but I'll update it here later. 

Cheers

Kyle

MusclesGlasses said:
Congrats Duy!  Looking forward to meeting you.  As far as the platoons go, I think there are only two starting that day for officers,  one French and one English. I  don't have my paperwork in me with the number on it,  but I'll update it here later. 

Cheers

Kyle

MusclesGlasses: Thanks! Based on your reply, I think L0009F (L20) is for the French officers and L0010E (L13) for the English officers. I guess any English speaking officer will be in L0010E.

By the way, anyone know where MARS officers will be doing second language training? I'd prefer it to be in my hometown in Toronto.

KingofKeys said:
Prefer?  ;D  ;D
Just wait, just wait  ;)

Do you know something I don't?  ???
From my research I found that after BMOQ, MARS officers go to Esquimalt for SLT; but then again, I get different answers all the time.

Back