• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blackhawk Speed Clips (MOLLE)

RHFC_piper

Reaction score
Blackhawk Speed Clips

So, I picked up a couple of packs of these things (3 sizes), and so far they seem pretty decent.

So far, I've used them to attach a couple of pistol mag and utility pouches to my ATS War belt, and to attach a couple utility pouches and a holster to a drop leg panel.  They seem pretty solid once all put together and they're easy to take apart... more so than the standard malice clips

But with this said, I haven't used this kit in the field yet (and probably won't get the chance for a while)...  So, if there is anyone who has, please let me know your thoughts on these items.

I don't have any pics of them on my gear (yet... can't find the camera), but here's some pictures from Blackhawk;
38C_1.JPG

38C_0BIG.JPG

As I've said; if anyone has any experience with these clips, good or bad, please post.

Got nothing bad to say. Used 2 of them, they worked.

I watched the video clip on their site.

Where did you get yours?

Loachman said:
I watched the video clip on their site.

Where did you get yours?

OpsGear

I was looking all over for a place that sold a Camelbak Reservoir Cleaning Kit, a replacement Camelbak Big Bite Valve (my camelbak came back from theater minus this piece) and Malice Clips... this place pretty much had it all, with reasonable shipping and lots of other stuff I put on a wish list...  ;D

They shipped fairly quickly and with zero problems.

Thanks.

Le Baron and Nicholls in the Toronto area also have a fair selection of Camelbak accessories.

Back