• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

blackhawk industries

mondo

Inactive
Reaction score
hey everyone, does anyone have the name / website or number for the canadian dealer/vendor of their products, its something like p nicholl or something . com but i can't google it... need to place an order

thanks in advance!  :salute:

dude blackhawk is garbage.  whatever it is you are looking for, look aound a bit.

Graeme said:
dude blackhawk is garbage.   whatever it is you are looking for, look aound a bit.

I disagree slightly.  Ive owned multiple pouches/gear from blackhawk, HSG, ESSTAC, Custom Tactical Creations and tactical taillor, and I have to say their gear is roughly all the same quality, which is very impressive.  The only pouch ive actually had fail was a new HSG Pistol mag pouch (this was just a melon though, HSG makes some of the most bombproof kit I have ever seen).  Blackhawks STRIKE gear is decent equipment particularly their LRRP Buttpack, however I do not have any experience with any other line of their gear.

I personally recommend HSG, Custom tactical creations, tactical tailor, and ESSTAC over blackhawk though.

Back