• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Blacdown 1995 Parade Programmes

medic65726

Reaction score
I am presently collecting material for the Army Cadet History site and have found a few deficiencies in my collection.
I am looking for Parade programmes from the grad parades for:
Basic Army Cadet 9502
Basic Army Cadet 9503
Basic Army Cadet - Band 9501
Basic Army Cadet - Band 9502
Basic Army Cadet - P&D 9501
Basic Army Cadet - P&D 9502
The big reason is that I have platoon photos and no way to identify the company/platoon for the web site.
Any help is much appreciated. Even if you can't get me a copy, if you have a copy, or were ther and can help, please let me know.
Thanks.

I was a Platoon Commander with the India Coy (BASIC) back in 95. I dont have the programs but I would know the names of the officers and staff. I would love to see the Pics you have  :cdn:

Cheers

Blackdown Vet 1994-2005

Very much a work in progress, but the pics so far are posted here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/y156/als_medic/Blackdown/

Thanks for the Pics but the one's I was looking for was I coy it says the Photo album is empty

Cheers

primer said:
Thanks for the Pics but the one's I was looking for was I coy it says the Photo album is empty

Cheers

I was in the middle of scanning them and uploading them when you looked, and then the internet went down for the rest of the night.
Now ALL the Company group photos I have have been uploaded. I have more shots of Parades and awards presentations that I will slowly get to and post there.

Just writing to say that I think your website is great....and I even managed to find my basic platoon photo!

thanks for putting that up and I will pass it to my friends...i am sure they would like to see it too

Lt Smash said:
Just writing to say that I think your website is great....and I even managed to find my basic platoon photo!

thanks for putting that up and I will pass it to my friends...i am sure they would like to see it too

And yes you were one of my course cadets form I coy 95 :warstory:

Back