• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

BGen (Ret) Claude Auger dies at 56

Gunner98

Army.ca Veteran
Donor
Inactive
Mentor
Reaction score
http://www.legacy.com/Can/Obituaries.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonID=99800630

AUGER, Claude Brigadier-General - Retired CD, MD, FRCSC February 8, 1951 - December 16, 2007

Peacefully at home surrounded by his family at the age of 56 years. Claude Auger, beloved husband of Lise Auger (nee Poirier). Loving father of Danny (Sheila) and Nathalie (Steve Madden). Devoted grandfather of Brooke, Ethan and Emma. Cherished son of Therese Pouliot and the late Raoul Auger. Dear brother of Helene, Suzanne, Louis and Madeleine. Fondly remembered by brothers-in-law, sisters-in-law, nieces, nephews and friends. Friends may pay respects at the Kelly Funeral Home, 2370 St-Joseph Blvd., Orleans, Friday after 9 a.m. Service in Memory of Claude will be held in the Chapel at 11 a.m. In lieu of flowers, donations to the C.C.A.C., 4200 Labelle St., suite 100, Ottawa, Ontario, K1J 1J8 would be appreciated.

He was a very heavy smoker from what I recall from our days together at NDMC.

I seem to remember him smoking like a chimmney too.  Downer though.

MM

Shame, such a young age. I worked on the surg ward at  CFH Halifax when I first LOTPed to medic back in '88 when Mr. Auger was chief of surgery.  Quiet but friendly man.
RIP Sir.  :salute:  My condolences to his family.

Back