• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bayonets: your essential Zombie killing weapon accessory.

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/356653/20120626/zombie-apocalypse-michael-daniel-eat-dog.htm?fs=6f1cd

'Zombie Apocalypse Continues?' Man Eats 40-Pound Pet Dog

A man who was high on synthetic marijuana reportedly ate his family dog alive. Just as the "zombie apocalypse" hysteria began to subside, another man in a psychotic meltdown makes national news.

Michael Daniel, a Texas man from Waco, was arrested for eating his family's nearly 40-pound pooch, on Monday. He faces felony animal cruelty charges, according to police.

Daniel allegedly was "on his hands and knees and chased a neighbor while barking and growling like a dog," according to KWTZ.

After his deranged behavior frightened his neighbors, he turned to his black dog that was sitting on the porch and beat and strangled the dog. When he had sufficiently injured the pup, Daniel began to eat him.

More on link. Craziness.

A suitable punishment would be to feed him alive to a pack of wild dogs.

I shoot people over dogs.
I'd say ask a few Afghani's - but they thought I was kidding...

What a worthless piece of shit.  Cops should have tased him with 12ga buck.

KevinB said:
I shoot people over dogs.
I'd say ask a few Afghani's - but they thought I was kidding...

What a worthless piece of crap.  Cops should have tased him with 12ga buck.

00 magnum shot would do just fine in a case like this.....

Shooting the bastard let's him off too easy.

I prefer something long slow and painful.

I did not say where to shoot him  ;D
  In Fl you could at least get the cops to drag him into the swamp, break a leg and he's not anything but croc food.

427476_430035050376181_1746866417_n.jpg

Thucydides said:
But anything that will work against Zombies will be equally effective vs douchebags as well...... >:D

However, I do believe that it is still illegal to shoot or axe murder douchebags at this point in time...

MM

medicineman said:
However, I do believe that it is still illegal to shoot or axe murder douchebags at this point in time...

MM

Be prepared.....

Here is the simple explanation of how the Zombie Apocalypse will unfold:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/zombie_how

I know this was reported in another thread, but I thought I would post it again in case anyone missed it; the Zombie-Max line of ammunition from Hornady.

Disclaimer from Hornady.

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

So Portage la Prairie is going to have a fundraising "Zombie Walk" just before Hallowe'en...just waiting to see all the rednecks out here  show up with their deer rifles and shotguns and axes  :pop:

MM

Not everyone has access to a bayonet or even a firearm, so for the office workers:

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-04-12/how-to-weaponize-office-supplies-j-rg-sprave#r=lr-fst

I'm a bit dubious about the pencil shooter, but using office scissors as paart of a pole arm or a two hole punch as the striking end of a flail are ideas I can get behind  ;)

Back