• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Battalion command structure during battle ---Need referencing/ Pubs

jimbob666

Inactive
Reaction score
Good day,

Was asked a question and can't quite figure out the answer, so figured I'd ask here. I'm sure there are a few Pub search master here so lets give this a try.

In a Service Battalion, during battle, who would take over command if all of HQ gets wiped out?

Need referencing. My guess, it goes by call signs but I could be entirely wrong.

Thanks again ladies and gents.

jimbob666 said:
Good day,

Was asked a question and can't quite figure out the answer, so figured I'd ask here. I'm sure there are a few Pub search master here so lets give this a try.

In a Service Battalion, during battle, who would take over command if all of HQ gets wiped out?

Need referencing. My guess, it goes by call signs but I could be entirely wrong.

Thanks again ladies and gents.

I don't have my memory stick with the pubs on it on me over the weekend but I have taught a few Phase IV/ LOCL(Logistics Officer Course Land) crses.  CS 1 or Supply and Transportation Company (S&T Coy) runs the alternate Command Post and is suppose to have the same information as Logistics Operations (Log Ops) to step up in case of loss of comms, loss of Log Ops or any other reason that Log Ops would be off the air

Back