• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Basic Jan. 11th 2005

D

devoid

:dontpanic: So pumped! I will be there and just wanted to know who else is on there way. To all those still waiting hold on it will come! going 215 reg. force. :gunner: :tank: :fifty:

I'm a new member,  just joined today. I'll also be at basic on jan 11.. w00t, can't wait  :salute:

It may or may not be obvious, but I'm going 215 reg force as well   ;D   :threat:

lol well we'll have to meet up or something! Can't wait! I'm getting sworn in in dec. and will be private recruit on unpayed leave until jan. IS IT DEC. YET!?!

I'm getting sworn in on jan 5, i fly out to montreal on jan 9.. dunno why it's so long to get sworn in, but oh well

Because when you're sworn in, your on payroll I believe :p

Leaving for Montreal tomorrow morning! I'm so nervous ans excited at the same time!

Goober said:
Because when you're sworn in, your on payroll I believe :p

I want to correct myself, after you swear in, you go on leave without pay until the day before you fly off to basic. They day you take your flight, is your first day with pay.

I just swore in today, filled out my will, signed my death benifits form and all that jazz :D I'm pretty excited, can't wait for St. Jean.

hi i was sworn in Dec 17th and am currently on leave without pay until January 14th, my BMQ course starts January 18th St. Jean Quebec....im going in for Naval Weapons Tech.....

cheers

Back