• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AVOTP Offers 2015

hopeful2015

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I know we haven't hit the new fiscal year yet, but I was wondering when offers for Occupational Transfers might be expected to start coming out?

As I am sure anyone who has been through the process can attest, it is a very anxious process.

Thanks in advance everyone! and for those who are in the process, good luck!

I didn`t check the CANFORGEN for this year but last year I received mine May 16. I`m curious, what did you apply for ?

My understanding is that offers aren't expected to be released until beginning of May?

Can anyone confirm this?

I am applying for AC Op.

My BPSO Officer told me that I should expect (if successfull) to hear by April/May. Rejection letters by June.

Although there was an extension for VOT this year for several trades. I know she mentioned that at the VERY latest I had to have all of my completed paperwork to her by 24th March 2015. It was my "understanding" that the paperwork had to be released to the career review board within that week.

It would be nice to know if they weren't being released until May, then I could stop checking my email with the same eagerness that I check my lottery tickets!!

Back