• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

AUG 26 - BMQ

Im heading on August 12th ! 2 weeks before you start !
Congratulation !!

we're still a month out, I guess people will start posting itt in the coming weeks. Still think there would be more than just us though.

yamahaguitarguy:  I leave by train Saturday morning.  Guess we are swearing in together.  You heading out by train also?  Any idea if I pay for the ticket or is it supplied by the CFRC detachment?

kevincanada said:
yamahaguitarguy:  I leave by train Saturday morning.  Guess we are swearing in together.  You heading out by train also?  Any idea if I pay for the ticket or is it supplied by the CFRC detachment?

im heading out by train too, guessing we will be on the same one. The ticket is supplied to us from the recruiting centre, at the swear in I'm guessing.

I also start on the 26th of August :). I will be heading there on the 24th :) and my swear in is on the 8th :) Message me if you want to add me on Facebook!

Hello all !

I will be starting August 26th. Recieved an offer on Monday for Artillary Soldier. I am very exited.  :cdn:Congratulations on all of your offers !

Carleton Place, Ontario. I get sworn in on the 20 th.

for anyone coming to the aug 26 bmq there is a facebook group I made, some people in this thread are already in it. I am going to post the link in here, if you want in then request to join it on facebook and ill add you in.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/205979036192939/

Hey all,

I will be there August 26th as well, swearing in on the 14th here in Montréal.
Was accepted as an ACISS.
See you all soon.
nick

Nice to see there's more of us ACISS guys out there, best of luck.

Swearing in on the 21st in Toronto, off to St Jean on 24th.
Any one else flying from Toronto?

I am going to BMQ on August 26th as well. Going for Artillery Soldier.

Recruiting centre: ONLINE/Oshawa
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade choice 1: Military Police
Trade choice 2: Artillery Soldier
Applied: January 2012
File sent to CFRC: February 2012
First contact: April 20, 2013
CFAT: May 21, 2013
Medical: June 11, 2013
Interview: June 25, 2013
Merit listed: June 25, 2013
Position offered: Artillery Soldier
swearing in: August 22nd 2013
BMQ: August 26th 2013

Got accepted as an ACISS tech, Will be heading their from Ottawa, see you all there. 

Back