• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Attracting Woman/Men With PHEROMONES?!

MedTechStudent

Inactive
Reaction score
http://gilroypheromones.com/k/eBaumsWorld.aspx?a=DD

Lol basically this article says that this "Icebreaker" cologne stuff will attract women to you and make you irresistible and all this other stuff.

Me personally I don't believe it, I think its a mental sort of placebo effect.  Which is to say that you wear it and then TELL YOURSELF that you are more attractive to the opposite sex and then subconsciously act more confident and approachable, resulting in the "success."

Just thought this was funny, and wanted to get your thoughts on it!

Just before I go ahead and give them my credit card number right? ::) :p

MedTechStudent said:

Nah, give it to Mr. Bobbit, you'll see, his t-shirt is as powerfull  :p !

Whatever happened to getting them under the affluance of inchohol???

MedTechStudent said:
http://gilroypheromones.com/k/eBaumsWorld.aspx?a=DD

Lol basically this article says that this "Icebreaker" cologne stuff will attract women to you and make you irresistible and all this other stuff.

Me personally I don't believe it, I think its a mental sort of placebo effect.  Which is to say that you wear it and then TELL YOURSELF that you are more attractive to the opposite sex and then subconsciously act more confident and approachable, resulting in the "success."

There haven't been any peer-reviewed scientific studies to show that human pheromones work as advertised. It's all just advertising.

Brihard said:
There haven't been any peer-reviewed scientific studies to show that human pheromones work as advertised. It's all just advertising.

How shameless  :p

MedTechStudent said:

I'll call BS on it. I do  alright, no technical girlfriend per sé, and the only smell that I send out is the very purposeful, very noticeable wind breaking when there are people around. And there's no way in hell that my farts smell anything like these expensive colognes.  ;D

Midget

Back