• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Ask a Stupid Question.

what happens when you put post it notes everywhere explaining what still needs to be done, just before inspection ;D

I keep on trying to take over the world but my giant monster is always stopped by teens driving a giant robot, what should I do?  Also, after the 25th or so time that my monster has started destroying a city, why has the military never once stepped in against me? That always bugged me as a kid when I watched Power Rangers.

Can I use Quick Clot on my wife's menstrual cycle? Will it save money on pads? Very embarrassing going to the store and buying some for her. Awful feeling.... 

TN said:
Can I use Quick Clot on my wife's menstrual cycle? Will it save money on pads? Very embarrassing going to the store and buying some for her. Awful feeling.... 

She might not be the most pleased...

TN said:

6399956.bin

http://www.canada.com/health/Medical+clamp+inspired+hair+clip+quickly+stems+flood+blood/6399975/story.html

You could always buy one of these...might be cheaper in the long run

Add a vibrator and some tassels...

FlyingDutchman said:
Is it still a school zone during a teacher strike?

Yes, during the summer, although there might not be children in school, it is still a school zone. Cops love to just park there with the radar guns  :-\

If brunch is breakfast and lunch, why can't we have lunner, like lunch and dinner in the same meal?

Cui said:
If brunch is breakfast and lunch, why can't we have lunner, like lunch and dinner in the same meal?

Because it's the same meal... Lunch is dinner. I assume you mean Lupper.

GAP said:
Yeah, but then you've missed lunch...

Only if you consider it as breakfast and supper. But if it's brunch and supper ... :D

Also, if the QM repacked the IMP case, you may get breaky, dinner or supper at ANY time of the day.
Always boosts moral on an extended EX!

ME

Sigs Pig said:
Always boosts moral on an extended EX!

They must have improved in the past 20 years. Some of the ones I remember, my dogs wouldn't eat. (and I've seen them eat other dog's poop)

Pat in Halifax said:
Why do Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?
To improve their chances of getting to the target

Pat in Halifax said:
If the temperature is zero outside today and it's going to be twice as cold tomorrow, how cold will it be? ?
If you meant 0 deg Celsius, then twice that is about 273,3 degrees C
If you meant 0 deg Fahrenheit, then twice that is about 459.7 degrees F

Pat in Halifax said:
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Yes

Back