• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Artillery Cadet Units

elscotto937

Inactive
Reaction score
If you are a cadet, CIC, or CI who works with and Artillery Cadet Corps (i.e Cadets wearing Artillery cap badges) then I would like you to reply to this thread. The number and location of the corps, and the Affiliated unit (if you know it) would be helpful. Thanks

Scott

318 RCACC  Woodstock, New Brunswick  Affiliated Unit 89th Field Bty (3 RCA)

2472 ROYAL CANADIAN ARMY CADETS
(15TH FIELD ROYAL CANADIAN ARMY CADET CORPS)

Vancouver, BC, CANADA​

Not exactly still serving,but a former member of both the cadet unit and the affiliated unit:
2501(Halifax-Dartmouth)RCAC Corp-affiliated with:
1st (Halifax-Dartmouth)Field Artillery Regiment,RCA

Ubique quo fas et Gloria ducunt

This is what I found for Ontario and I know I might have missed some.
Cheers :salute:

ARNPRIOR, ON
2360 1 AIR DEFENCE (LANARK AND SCOTTISH) REGIMENT

BRANTFORD, ON
2659 56th FD REGT

HAMILTON, ON
2865 HAMILTON- WENTWORTH ARTILLERY
JAMES STREET ARMOURIES
200 JAMES STREET NORTH
HAMILTON, ON

MANOTICK, ON
2958 MANOTICK 30th FD REGT

MISSISSAUGA/STREETSVILLE, ON
105 7th REGIMENT RCA

NIAGARA FALLS, ON
2835 ROYAL CDN ARTILLERY

OTTAWA, ON
2317 30TH FIELD ARTILLERY REGIMENT

PEMBROKE, ON
2677 1ST AIR DEFENCE REGT

SAULT STE MARIE, ON
2310 49th (SAULT STE MARIE) FIELD ARTY REGIMENT

2472 RCACC in vancouver with the 15th Fd Regt RCA

Thanks to all so far. Primer that was excellent, did you pull that off a database or from memory.

Scott937 said:
Thanks to all so far. Primer that was excellent, did you pull that off a database or from memory.

Both I ave been looking on different sites,  it looks like Quebec has none that I can See

http://www.central.cadets.forces.gc.ca/public/LHQ-QGL/LHQ-corps.html

You missed one...2853 Artillery Cadet Corps in Simcoe, On..affiliated with 56 Field and 69 Battery

There is at least 1 Cadet Corps affiliated to an Arty Regt. in Quebec.

Cadet Corps 2719 , to the 2nd Field Regiment , RCA. The CC is co-located with 2RCA.

We used to have the Army Cadet corps in Lachute, QC also , but that changed a few years ago.

Craig

2835 RC(Artillery)CC as mentioned is in Niagara Falls, and is affiliated with 56th Field Regiment, 10th Battery

2865 Artillery Cadet Battery
Affliliated with the 11th Field Battery

3034 Blue Mountain Rangers RCACC

Affiliated with the Artillery School.

Might not be an army cadet, but the thought was there!
180 20 Field REGT RCA
Edmonton
Affliliated with 20th Field Arty (PRes), also in Edmonton.

2835 RC(Artillery)CC as mentioned is in Niagara Falls, and is affiliated with 56th Field Regiment, 10th Battery

Well, I should know that 2835 is in Niagara Falls, cuz that's where I live and that's my corps. Go ARTY!!!

2370 10FD Regina, Saskatchewan
Affiliated with the 10th Field Arty

Kaziklu said:

I did see that 2835 is mentioned....as I previously stated, 2853 was not mentioned...it happens to be the sister corps to 2835, as might be obvious by how close our numbers are... 2853 is afflilated with 56 Field, 69 Battery...i believe that is clarification enough

Back