• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Article: "The next war: Can Australia put up a fight?"

Kilo_302

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Interesting article, any lessons for Canada here? We do have a far different strategic outlook, but given the size of our country and Russia's recent sabre rattling do the arguments against the JSF here apply to us as well? I put this article on this thread as it also deals with the planned retirement of the Collins boats, so not strictly a JSF article.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-features/the-next-war-can-australia-put-up-a-fight/story-fnknbenb-1227221120636?nk=abd9a7ca9031797c6c08ca6724d37a14

*I just noticed one of the links in the article is to Alex Jones' website, so perhaps this article is less credible than I thought.

TCBF said:
- The comments are priceless!  ;D

The Herald-Sun is somewhere in between the Toronto Sun and your local high school student newspaper, with a lean towards the high school. 

There are websites showing what you can do with copies of the Herald-Sun, but I'll let you guys discover them yourselves. 

Back