• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Reserve Website

NMPeters

Inactive
Reaction score
I have been informed that the Army Reserve website on the official Army site should be up and running early next week.

Probably makes my job alot easier now.

Rumour has it that it will only be accessible on weekends and during the summer, but don‘t ask it to work too hard or it will quit on you!! haha, just kidding.. I hope it has links to all the unit sites...

Bzz

Oooo.....oooh...from a guy with a 12RBC capbadge...that... doesn‘t.... really smart at all :p

lol, i remember it said last year to "check back in the summer" , i hope its true and it finally is back and it better be good, only took like a year to make it :rolleyes: :cdn:

Originally posted by NMPeters:
[qb] I have been informed that the Army Reserve website on the official Army site should be up and running early next week. [/qb]
I hope it will use the official badge of the Canadian Army, and not the logo it used previously.

It might be a worth while project to have brigade training ex‘s posted (where and when) as well as what courses will be comming up in the near future.
I havent been to the site myself so im not sure exactly what they have yet though.

Originally posted by NMPeters:
[qb] I have been informed that the Army Reserve website on the official Army site should be up and running early next week. [/qb]
That message was posted on 16 April. The website is still not up. :(

As I stated in an earlier post, I hope they use the offical badge of the Cdn Army, not the logo. If they do, I suspect an anti-monarchist movement. :mg: Perhaps we should get the Monarchist League of Canada to swamp the Minister‘s office with mail.
:p :p

There‘s been a glitch. The officer working on the site has become critically ill. I‘ve been told that someone else is now working on it, but we have to take the learning curve into account and expect a few more delays. It shouldn‘t be too much longer.

Back