• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army Lt makes 87123$+ a year

NSDreamer

Donor
Inactive
Reaction score
  According to how much income tax they're charging me this coming pay (26%) I should be making between 87,123 and up to $135,054 gross a year.
They need to hurry up and start pumping up my gross income to compensate for what they say I'm making for tax purposes!!  8)

Your request is important to us. Please stand by while the pay system actions your request.

Your request is important to us. Please stand by while the pay system actions your request.

I am sorry. Our system is down. Goodbye.  :facepalm:

I assume you're a class A reservist; because of the variability of pay the system makes some pretty wild adjustments as your pay spikes up or down.  I suspect this was a pay with both class B and some old class A - so it assumes that gross pay is the new normal, and makes deductions in line with that.

I have actually seen negative pension and CPP contributions on my class A pay, due to the swings in class A days worked from one pay period to another.

NSDreamer said:
...oh well guess I better return that Harley  :-\
Whoa!!!  Suddenly the thread became significant.

Every deployment I lost a woman but got a better Harley -- you have to choose.

Personally, I'm heading back to Sturgis in two weeks.   :chopper:

Journeyman said:
Whoa!!!  Suddenly the thread became significant.

Every deployment I lost a woman but got a better Harley -- you have to choose.

Personally, I'm heading back to Sturgis in two weeks.   :chopper:

Looking at buying my first 'real' bike. Was looking at the Harley Iron 833. However, I'm also looking at the Honda  Aero and their Phantom as lower price alternatives...

dapaterson said:
I assume you're a class A reservist; because of the variability of pay the system makes some pretty wild adjustments as your pay spikes up or down.  I suspect this was a pay with both class B and some old class A - so it assumes that gross pay is the new normal, and makes deductions in line with that.

I have actually seen negative pension and CPP contributions on my class A pay, due to the swings in class A days worked from one pay period to another.

Class B, essentially what happened is the contract I'm on now hicupped backwards an extra couple of days pushing me up like you said. Getting it fixed on Monday, no big deal, I just found it amusing the braket they put me into.

Back