• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armoured and Artillery Officers

CanForceOfficer

Inactive
Reaction score
Greetings everyone,

I just signed up to the forums today after several hours of searching.  I was just curious if there are any Armoured or Artillery officers active here that wouldn't mind fielding some questions via PMs.  I am currently a purple trade and seriously considering a voluntary reassignment (not MOC qualified yet) to either Armoured or Artillery officer and I'm hoping to speak directly to people that actually do the job before making any decisions.  I am in the reg force so preferably someone who can comment from that angle.

Thanks

Friendly hint, your user name indicates that you are an officer in the CF. Some folks might take offence to that.
I am not calling you a walt, you are probably just very keen on gaining a commission.....
My  :2c:

Cheers

SB

Steel Badger said:
Friendly hint, your user name indicates that you are an officer in the CF. Some folks might take offence to that.
I am not calling you a walt, you are probably just very keen on gaining a commission.....
My  :2c:

Cheers

SB

I think he means signed up to the forum. His profile has his military experience listed.

I am indeed already a commissioned officer.  Have been for over a year now, before that I was a Master Bombadier in the reserves.  Im looking at changing MOCs and want to talk to some people that are already doing the jobs.

Back