• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Armored Brigade and Command: Modern Operations

garb811 said:
Any one try either of these out?

Armored Brigade
Command: Modern Operations

Now that the malls are filled with Christmas carols, time for me to start pondering present possibilities...

I own a couple of the Command series of games.  Very good but the learning curve is very steep.  Be prepared to invest time if you buy it.

A game that I will recommend is this one:

The-Operational-Art-of-War-IV-Free-Download.jpg

There are a bucket load of scenarios:  everything from WWII to Angola, to What if Cold War Scenarios. 

Thanks, a game isn't worth buying if it isn't engaging and deep enough to dedicate at least a few hours a day playing it.  :warstory:

I played Operational Art of War but haven't looked at any of the new ones, will check it out.

garb811 said:
Thanks, a game isn't worth buying if it isn't engaging and deep enough to dedicate at least a few hours a day playing it.  :warstory:

I played Operational Art of War but haven't looked at any of the new ones, will check it out.

Hearts of Iron 4 is also excellent.  I'm certain you've got it already?

You were able to download Armored Brigade for free a few years back.  I dumped a few hours into it.  Not as user friendly as many other games made by larger studios.  I would see if you can still download the betas fro free.

Back