• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Are you an Army.ca addict?

Hey,

I registered in mid June (2006) and I'M at 10 days, 16 hours ...

Now now children,
113 days, 23 hours and 35 minutes. :warstory:

Do I have to count the years I lived with Infidel-6, reading over his shoulder calling him a geek for spending all his time here?
He eventually forced me to get a laptop although he sprung for a router.  We NEVER pm'd if we were within yelling range.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Now now children,
Holy gentle Jesus. And  I thought my 7 days, 22 hrs, 8 minutes were a lot.

Gah - I don't know if I should admit this...

71 days, 18 hours and 41 minutes.  :eek:

What can I say? A lot of late nights..

Ok. Count me in on the whole addiction thing. I can only use the pc at work. If I had a computer at home I would be in big trouble. Besides sneaking at work is a lot funner. It makes it more interesting.  But I am the proud owner of 2 days 3 hours and 13 min. YEE HAW!!!!!!!!  8)

Bruce, grasshopper:

Total time logged in: 174 days, 14 hours and 56 minutes.
Hey, Mike Bobbitt, you have 3014 messages, 1 is new.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Bruce, grasshopper:

Frig, I hate that friggin' pebble...

Mike Bobbitt said:
Bruce, grasshopper:

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Now now children,

But you're an Owner and a Mod... What's my excuse?  :-[

It's only an "addiction" if you're trying to quit; otherwise it's merely "lifestyle"....and I'm not going to any army.ca anonymous meetings!

...31 days, 19 hours and 56 minutes of army.ca lifestylin'  8)

And you think you have a problem? This is from March 2006

Total Time Spent Online: 40 days, 15 hours and 15 minutes.
Total Posts: 1,612 posts
Total Topics Started: 64 topics

GAP said:
And you think you have a problem?

I certainly don't think I have any problems! 

(OK, maybe...just maybe.... I'm too forgiving and unduly kind to people who post really stupid shit on this site. Maybe. But I am trying to work through it  ;) )

Journeyman said:
(OK, maybe...just maybe.... I'm too forgiving and unduly kind to people who post really stupid shit on this site. Maybe. But I am trying to work through it  ;) )

Whew....Keep up the kindness....don't work to hard...my posts will improve...promise!!!  ;D

GAP said:
Whew....Keep up the kindness....don't work to hard...my posts will improve...promise!!!  ;D

Obviously....not intended for you. Because we can target you through other family members  ;D

Total time logged in: 4 days, 5 hours and 39 minutes
Its my homepage too, and sometimes I get on at school(when my work is done I may add).

Total time logged in: 42 days, 14 hours and 53 minutes.

Just keeps climbing and climbing and climbing....

Journeyman said:
It's only an "addiction" if you're trying to quit; otherwise it's merely "lifestyle"....and I'm not going to any army.ca anonymous meetings!

Didn't I see you at one in September?  You were a Guest Lecturer, weren't you?   ;D

Not enough room for the statistics..... ;D

I'm still trying to break the 4 day barrier.  But then, I had a break in service.

GAP and I deserve special dispensation.  We're old.  Besides, he's a Marine.

:)
jim

Back