• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

are the Trades open?

onecat

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey any word on when the NCM Trades will be open again? I was talking with the Kitchener center last week and they said they were still closed until late March/April. But maybe people here have heard something? Interested in SigOp.

Thanks

I just talked to CFRC in the the Soo this morning and 043 is closed right now as well.

I heard march/april too from the girl at the cfrc..already starting to get my application ready, gonna get it in asap

I was at CFRC the other day for my component transfer, and they told me the same thing. April is when the new financial year starts, so that‘s when they‘ll have money to run new courses.

I had heard the same thing when I called early last week (Feb 10th), that they would probably re-open on the new fiscal year, in April.

Thursday Feb 19th, I had a message on my voicemail, saying they had a job offer, but that she would be leaving for the next week, if I did not get back to her... which by the time I got the message was already to late.

So now I need to wait till Friday Feb 27th, to find out more details, I won‘t be able to sleep till then, darn :p

Just to say, things are coming quickly... My chosen trade is SigOp, Regular forces.

Well, April isn‘t really that far away anyways. Thats a positive thought. I think. Just gotta keep doin the fitness stuff untill then.

Hi,
Yesterday I went to the Recruting Office yesterday in Hamilton Ontario. I talked to a recruiter about joining full time for Army - Infantry. He told me I have until around May. I should have my interview in April and until then, run my balls off, work out and get ready. I will be joining PPCLI. All I need to do now is get my reference letters in and do my fitness and interview...So ya...I‘m pretty nervous now. haha. It‘ll be fun....ya anyways, cya. :salute:

CL84 just cause you want PPCLI does not mean you will get PPCLI you are put where they want you this will be done after completion of training. :soldier: :soldier:

When I did my interview, they asked me where I want to get posted, and I got 3 choices (Edmonton, Pet, Gagetown). Just because I put PPCLI as my first, doesn‘t mean I‘m going there for sure. Don‘t count on anything until it actually happens.

Back