• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

APRIL FOOLS 2009: Announcing Changes to the MilPoints System

Haggis said:
Holy CRAP!!! O'Leary Banned???  Wow!!

Can I get banned too????  It seems to be evolving into a pretty exclusive group.

Better be careful what you wish for

;D

Haggis:

Watch yer step!! You might just end up as Directing Staff, just like I did.

Cheers,

tango22a

I just started a new thread when I realized I've been promoted too, but I guess I was a bit slow on the draw.
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/85155/post-829897.html#msg829897
Hurray for me! Makes up for this snow day but you still have to come to work day  :mad:

What will the cost of posts be in milpoints and what will the cost of time on-line be in milpoints?

I forgot today was April Fools, should of figured since payday was yesterday  ::)

tango22a said:
Watch yer step!! You might just end up as Directing Staff, just like I did.

The same thing happened to me  ::)

Edited to add

How do I give myself a verbal warning for forgetting today was April fools?

Hey, my original post is still waiting in a moderator approval queue...

Happy April Fools Day everyone!

Danajou and Kyle Burrows banned, and milnet.ca going pay-to-play?

I'l calling April Fools on this- but for ten minutes or so you had me.  ;D

HAH! The whole "Hey, we're now pay-to-play, and by the way, let's ban half the D.S." got me for about ten minutes before I remembered the date. Well played!

I'm wondering if a certain someone posting mostly single word replies to threads and then deleting them (12 times) is part of the day's festivities??

NL_engineer said:
How do I give myself a verbal warning for forgetting today was April fools?

As per DAOD 5019-4 stand in front of a mirror and let 'er rip

Bruce Monkhouse said:
..and thats why you're gone.

And a good thing, too, I say.

Begone all naysayers.  :p

Peace and love on Milnet.ca ...

Troops out now!  :nod:

PMedMoe said:
I'm wondering if a certain someone posting mostly single word replies to threads and then deleting them (12 times) is part of the day's festivities??

Ah!  ;D I myself couldn't help but notice that same highly irritating behaviour...

PMedMoe said:

It's not me Moe. It's the trickster in the machine.

leroi said:
It's not me Moe. It's the trickster in the machine.

Does it come up as you or as are you only looking at the top line?  The member's name is below the >> Learn about MilPoints << header.

Hey!  I'm not banned yet?

Is this some kind of sick April Fool's joke?

PMedMoe said:
Does it come up as you or as are you only looking at the top line?  The member's name is below the >> Learn about MilPoints << header.

Well, it could be me but it might be someone called "challenge-driven." ;)

I see I've been promoted to Directing Staff. And you know what happens when you give some people a little power ...  :clubinhand:

leroi said:
I see I've been promoted to Directing Staff. And you know what happens when you give some people a little power ...  :clubinhand:

Well I was going to say that about the poster below you, but he'll probably ban me  ;D  I bet he has already tried multiple times  ;D

Back