• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

April Arctic Excercise

mudeater

Inactive
Reaction score
Have a question here. I was told there was a one week sovereingty patrol in the Arctic in April. I am in 32 Brigade. Does anyone know the dates. I want to go and must book the time off work today.

Thanks in advance

Edited to correct typo in topic title: Vern

Unit, Bde and LFCA Routine Orders are always a good source for that sort of information.  As a Soldier, you are supposed to read them.

Hey, I never said I was a good soldier  ;D

Seriously, I know about the standing orders but my job just put pressure on me today to let them know the days.

Thanks

I'm gonna say April 12 to the 23rd...but then, I'm probably just messing with you, and if you take the word of someone on an open source website, you may not be smart, but you're slow.

Like George said. CoC. If you're in a HUGE rush to get the dates, contact your units OPS cell, and be ready to get a blast for going out the CoC.

35 Bde had their Concentration in Mississippi again over the New year break
34 Bde will be having two cooncentrations -  Polar Strike somewhere on the James Bay coast while Kodiak Strike will be heading down to Florida again............

Why don't I ever get one of these swans?

mudeater said:
Ah ha

I am not the only one.   :nana:

who doesn't read the standing orders, go through his chain of command, or ask the Operations Cell at their unit?

Bravo. Where there was one, there's now two  ::)

If your talking about OP NARWHAL then the dates for that are 16 - 27 April.

Go to your chain of command. Anything you're told here is suspect at best.

For the rest. If you don't know and can't back it up.........DON"T SPECULATE!!!!

cbt ams sub tech,

Go back and answer the question in your scarf thread about your user name.

Back