• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Applying as infantry

You still have to get merit listed or offered the position. Unless you're doing the Co-op through your school.... then they just push you through for the course.

I gave the recruiter a call and he stated that I should be getting sworn in as well as getting my kit within the next week or two, and be loaded onto the September/Fall BMQ course.
:cdn:

Thanks guys!

Stacked, thanks for the information! I believe it was a display torpedo, as it was cut in half to reveal the circuitry beneath the casing. It's some pretty interesting stuff!

Hey Haraske,

I started BMQ when I was 16 in 2013 and finished my DP1 Infantry this summer. I was on a weekend BMQ while still doing high school and it was not a problem. Just be sure to plan all your civi errands into the weekends that your home and do all your homework the day that it's given. Best of luck!

Thanks for the tips! However I did have that planned. Since I do wake up at 6 AM (Can be earlier), I should always have homework done before it's due.

Last year, I had not lost a recommend (recommends are essentially waivers to not write the final for the specific class. You lose them by either 12 absences, 10 lates, or not doing homework once. The only reason I had 1 absence in each class was due to army recruiting business, physical test in the afternoon, then CFAT, TSD, Medical and interview in the morning). I should have my deals up to pace, as I'm willing to do anything to maintain a 90+ average, and am aiming for an 100 average. After all, my character reflects the young generation in the Canadian Armed Forces.

Also, thanks for the luck!

Back