• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Application Process Samples [2003 - 2018]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevin26 said:
Called my file manager last week and found out I'm on the merit list! On that note, anyone know when selection is for my trades? :)

If you're DEO than likely July 23. That is what several recruiting centres (including mine) have told people and also what DAA posted already.

Best of luck to you.

Househouse said:
If you're DEO than likely July 23. That is what several recruiting centres (including mine) have told people and also what DAA posted already.

Best of luck to you.

Awesome, thanks! Good luck to you too.

Househouse said:

Best of luck to you.

um... if it's July 23, but my interview was in MARCH 2013, still no update yet, does that mean I'm off the M-LIST? which means the chance = 0%

Recruiting Centre: Ottawa
Regular/Reserve: Regular Force
Officer/NCM: NCM
Trade Choice#1: MP
Trade Choice#2: artillery
Trade Choice#3:
Application Date: Aug 2013
First Contacted: Aug 2013
CFAT Completed: October 2013
Medical Completed: October 2013
Interview Completed: November 2013
Mpac: May 2014
Position Offered: July 2014
Basic Training Begins: sept 15

Yippee, got my offer today. I must be dreaming but where is the dancing monkeys, I must be awake. Good luck to you all waiting for a offer.  ;)

Recruiting Centre: Victoria
Regular/ Reserve: Regular
Trade choice 1: Infantry Soldier
Trade choice 2: Combat Engineer
Trade Choice 3: Construction Technician 
Applied: Aug 25, 2013
First contact: Aug 28, 2013
CFAT: Nov 27,2013 (Passed)
Medical: Nov 27, 2013
Interview: Nov 27, 2013
Merit Listed: Feb 28, 2014
Position offered: Infantry Soldier
Enrollment/swearing in: Sept 4, 2014
BMQ: Sept 15, 2014

Urlte said:
Yippee, got my offer today. I must be dreaming but where is the dancing monkeys, I must be awake. Good luck to you all waiting for a offer.  ;)

Recruiting Centre: Victoria
Trade choice 1: Infantry Soldier
Trade choice 2: Combat Engineer
Trade Choice 3: Construction Technician 
Applied: Aug 25, 2013
First contact: Aug 28, 2013
CFAT: Nov 27,2013 (Passed)
Medical: Nov 27, 2013
Interview: Nov 27, 2013
Merit Listed: Feb 28, 2014
Position offered: Infantry Soldier
Enrollment/swearing in: Sept 4, 2014
BMQ: Sept 15, 2014
congrats!! Good luck with your career

Got my call today. BMQ starts on september 15th (french platoon)  ;D

Recruiting centre: CFRC Quebec
Trade choice 1: Combat Engineer
Trade choice 2: Artillery
Application Date: Oct 2013
First contact: Dec 2013
CFAT: Jan 2014
Medical: Jan 2014
Interview: Jan 2014
Position offered: July 11th, 2014
Enrollment/swearing in: August 28th, 2014
BMQ: September 15th, 2014 (French Platoon)

Just a heads up (don't know if this is the right thread), CFRC Toronto no longer does file checks. I guess too many people were pestering them.

So I may just be getting my hopes up here, but I emailed an email I have saved that's more of a recruiting management person and they told me that apparently my recruiting center has tried to contact me... I haven't received a call at all, or an email. But they suggested I email appointments.cfrclocation@forces.gc.ca and ask them about a status update...... I May be thinking to much into it but I have a feeling I will get a medical and interview soon.

After a bit of a wait, I am on my way. I spent just under 3 years applying/testing/waiting for pilot. Unfortunately after 2 attempts at aircrew, I did not perform as required. Very excited to be offered the position of an Aesop though! Good luck to all who have been in the mix year after year.

Recruiting Centre: CFRC Ottawa
Regular/Reserve: Reg
Officer/NCM: Officer/NCM
Trade Choice 1: Aesop
Trade Choice 2: MARS
Trade Choice 3: N/A
Application Date: January 2011
First Contact: January 2012
CFAT: - January 2012 (passed)
Interview: - January 2012
Medical - January 2012 (yearly afterwards)
Background Check - April 2012
Position Offered: - July. 16, 2014 (Aesop)
Sworn in: - August. 21, 2014
BMQ Begins: - August. 30, 2014

Well, the guy at the desk said today when I went in that they were being discontinued. The most recent one I had done was over a month ago.

(Hmmm, I have no idea why I have the 32 thing there, I made the signature about a year ago).

Rookie Green said:
I just did one last week... also, when did 7 Toronto become 32 Field Regiment? Last I checked they were still 7 Toronto.

Are you going for Reg Force or Res.

I went into CFRC Toronto on Monday to see I could get an update and they said they no longer do updates, I asked if this was a new policy they said no they just started enforcing it.

Would it make a difference if he's reserve or reg? I'm going for reserve and I got the same info as you.

Rookie Green said:
DEO Regular Force. After that check, my file manager asked me to contact him directly in the future.

That's what I was told. You can no longer call the front desk and ask, rather you need to call your MCC or file manager if you want an update.

Well, since I have no idea who my file manager is, that's going to be an issue.  :( Anybody know how to find out?

Marchog said:
Well, since I have no idea who my file manager is, that's going to be an issue.  :( Anybody know how to find out?

Call the recrutement center and enter 0 to call a real person and ask im :)

Recruiting Centre: Toronto
Entry Plan: DEO
Trade choice 1: Pilot
Trade choice 2: ACSO
Trade Choice 3: ---
Applied: August 13, 2013
First contact: August 29, 2013
Forms in to CFRC: Sept 04, 2013
CFAT: October 08, 2013
Pre-Sec Interview: October 10, 2013
Interview: December 05, 2013
ACSO Test: January 24, 2014 (Passed)
Medical: January 27, 2014
ASC: April 30, 2014
Aircrew Medical: May 2, 2014
Merit Listed: June 13, 2014
Position offered: July 17th 2014
Enrollment/swearing in: August 13th 2014
BMOQ: August 23rd 2014

Well ecstatic doesn't quite cover it! It's been pretty much exactly a year, and I feel truly privileged. I wish the best of luck to everyone else making their way through the process or awaiting their calls.  :)

Unfortunately I learned several months ago that they no longer give out the direct contant info of file managers. I had once (6+ months ago) been given contact info for the CFRC Toronto file managers, but like the "special person" I am I lost it.

I'm very paranoid too, since the one time I was able to get a hold of a file manager he discovered that my file had been ignored and had not been moved forward after my medical. Who knows how long it would have sat there otherwise.

Well they got back to me and was left with this email "Status of your file has not been changed since your last inquire. When/if next appointment is determined you will be notifed."

:facepalm: :facepalm: the unfortunate thing is they spelled notified incorrectly. And their grammar makes me cry.

Rookie Green said:
Talk to the regiment's recruiter and maybe something can be figured out. Is it still Sergeant SHH?

A lot of recruiting centers members don't like attention called to them, I would suggest removing the name from your post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back