• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any review/comments on Lowa Elite Jungle boot?

OYR_Pilot

Inactive
Reaction score
I will be doing 2 infantry training in Gagetown from May to November this year and would like to buy a good pair of boots. What I am looking for is a strong support, durability (I will be in the field approximately 80 days over that period), and a breathable boot that will dry quickly.

Does anyone here have ever experienced the Lowa Elite Jungle boot or would have anything better to suggest for 6 months of training in the swamps and tank tracks of Gagetown?

http://www.lowa.de/en/products/specialty-footwear/task-force/details.html?Artikel=Elite_Jungle&ArtikelNr=210800_0999&L=1

Rocky S2V is probably the most common non-issued boot in Gagetown besides swats. I have a pair and they are light, super comfortable to walk on all day, have had no durability issues. Haven't had them exposed to a ton of water, had Neo's on

As mentioned above, Rocky's are a solid boot that I have seen many soldiers used. Never used the Lowa Elite jungle, but Lowa's are known to be a great piece of footwear just a little pricey.

Find yourself a retailer and try some stuff on, some people hate the fit of boots that most may find comfortable...especially when in the field for extended periods of time

Back