• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Any other DEO applicants waiting?

Wincity

Inactive
Reaction score
Any other DEO applicants that've done competed their medical/interview waiting for the merit-list/offer?

Getting kinda anxious..  :-\

Good luck to everyone on their way to BMQ/BMOQ!

Wincity said:
Any other DEO applicants that've done competed their medical/interview waiting for the merit-list/offer?

You can check the progress of your fellow applicants here,

Application Process Samples 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/13064.4925

mariomike said:
You can check the progress of your fellow applicants here,

Application Process Samples 
http://army.ca/forums/threads/13064.4925

Hey Mike,

I've been on top of the application thread, just seeing if there's anyone on the forum that's waiting and doesn't post on the application thread (like me).

Wincity said:

Getting kinda anxious..  :-\

Good luck to everyone on their way to BMQ/BMOQ!
Me, me ! I'm still waiting.

My file's getting one last check to make sure everything is in order, then I'll be waiting as well.

Me, sort of. I'm waiting for my interview/medical to be scheduled and I don't know why there's a delay. I just spoke with my recruiter the other day and he said that I have to be selected first (at a selection board) for that to happen - but I've heard on here that you can't be considered by the selection board until you have everything completed. I've given up on "checking in" on my file, they can call me or not.

I have a good job for now so I'm just annoyed and deflated by the process. I wonder how many good candidates they let drop off with how applications are handled (not that I'm anything special, just I can't imagine those with many other options waiting around like this).

sheilainthevalley said:
Me, sort of. I'm waiting for my interview/medical to be scheduled and I don't know why there's a delay. I just spoke with my recruiter the other day and he said that I have to be selected first (at a selection board) for that to happen - but I've heard on here that you can't be considered by the selection board until you have everything completed. I've given up on "checking in" on my file, they can call me or not.

What they should have told you, is that you are pending selection/approval for the "next step of your processing" (ie; Medical and Interview) which is different from being selected for employment.  So when you hear the term "Selections" being used, it normally refers to those who have completed their processing and are now just awaiting a job offer.

DAA said:
What they should have told you, is that you are pending selection/approval for the "next step of your processing" (ie; Medical and Interview) which is different from being selected for employment.  So when you hear the term "Selections" being used, it normally refers to those who have completed their processing and are now just awaiting a job offer.

This is the most helpful thing I've been told so far, thank you so much.

I don't know if my recruiter and I have a communication problem (the last time we spoke he had called at work and I was in a rush) but I leave our calls feeling lost. He keeps saying "Yep, your file is open and being processed" and mentions that Intell is "likely closed, should hear something about that" but I am no further ahead than I was a few weeks ago.

Back